Yuck!!!


There must be a scale of grossness: 1 is sterile, clean white sheets, 10 is something so gross it makes you gag, for example, the black gunk that clogs your drain. R has climbed to the top of the scale and poked her head over. It started like this ...
We have two bunny rabbits. Sometimes I let K bring them into the house to run around. Twice I have found rabbit pellets in R's mouth. This I would say is a 7 on the grossness scale.
We were staying the weekend in a hotel in Jerusalem. The girls has taken a bath and were playing in the room naked. I went to take a shower, leaving them with their Dad who was lying on the bed watching tv. Suddenly I heard panic in the bedroom. O called me. R had pooped somewhere on the floor, then crawled around a bit and pooped some more. He found her eating the poop and mushing it around between her fingers. Eating one's own poop gets a 9. Can I blame the idiot box for this one?
O was home one evening. I went to take a shower (maybe I shouldn't take showers). I finish my shower, get dressed and walk toward the living room. I find R in the hallway playing with the toilet brush. Yes, you read correctly - the TOILET BRUSH. She had crawled into the guest bathroom, removed the toilet brush and the stand and was playing with the brush. I know R, she definitely tasted the bristles. This gets a 10.5 on the grossness scale. YUCK!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home