Solomon-Aram Family Blog

This blog is about my experiences as a parent. It is not for the weak of stomach :-).

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Night Stories


O usually puts the girls to sleep while I clean up. I don't like putting them to bed because I too often fall asleep with them and getting out of bed after that is too painful. Last night, however, O had something else to do so the task fell to me. It was already 45 minutes past their bedtime so I told them I was not going to read them a book but, rather, tell them a story. O often tells them a story before they go to sleep. Usually these stories are about when he was a little boy. R and K got into bed (finally!). I turned off the light. I reminded them that it was late and I would be telling them a story tonight. Rimone asked, "A story about when Dad was little?" As if there aren't any other stories to tell ...

This is a picture of R before going to sleep, notice how tired she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home