Solomon-Aram Family Blog

This blog is about my experiences as a parent. It is not for the weak of stomach :-).

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Visiting Friends


Leah called us this morning. She is Kinneret's best friend. She wanted to invite K to come over this morning. Leah has a little sister named Ariel who is in R's preschool. I suggested that K and R go over to Leah's house for a couple of hours. While I was getting K ready, I heard O (their dad) telling R he was going to take them over to Leah's house in his car and leave her there by herself [without Mommy or Daddy]. A couple of seconds later, R came to the bathroom where I was brushing K's teeth to tell me, "Daddy is going to take me and leave me in the car all by myself." R thought O was going to drive her to Leah's house but then leave her outside in their driveway in his car for a couple of hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home